Mirrabooka Cup 2022 @ Moruya Show grounds
Enquires to Casey 0458 001 180 or Patrick 0419254893
please don't message Allyson this week!!!
Mirrabooka Cup - Sponsored by The Adeliade Hotel Moruya
3 1/2 days - 2 rings
Enquires via text/ call Casey 0458001180
Terms and Conditions of Entry by entering this event you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
Mirrabooka Showjumping Cup 2022
- EA Rules apply, Riders must be EA or MRC members to compete
- Casual but neat & tidy dress code applies for Training Day & Six bar.
- Summer competition attire allowed for competition days if weather appropriate EA tagged helmet & appropriate boots must be worn
- 3 starts per horse per day
- Entries on Global
- To be eligible for TSHA classes your thoroughbred must be registered with the Australian Thoroughbred Stud Book and have a TSHA licence. See below for details on how to obtain a TSHA licence on Global. No restriction on the amount of THSA classes horses may be entered so long as horses are within the 3 starts per day limit
- Yards/ camping through Global
- Whiteboards draw in both rings on Thursday & ring 2 on all days but will run as close to draw order as possible in ring 1 & all entrants to help pick up rails
- Enquiries via text to Allyson 0428855512 or Call or text to Casey 0458001180 or Patrick 0419254893
- Risk management & T&C’s available to view on Global
- Live editing will be open from close of entries until Monday 27th of September, Live editing after Monday will then incur a fee of $5 per change and will be open for the following competition days for changes until from 9am to 3pm changes outside this time may incur additional fee
- Refunds will only be given after closing date (which does not include extended live editing) on producing a vet or doctors certificate and only for the horse/rider they are written for. Refunds if given for any other reason at the discretion of the committee will be a maximum of 50% of entries. A flat 10% admin fee will be charged on all refunds regardless.
- Prizemoney and Classes subject to change if entries do not meet expectations, competitors in those classes will be contacted if this occurs.
In the event of postponement due to weather or any other reason all entries will automatically be moved to the new date, it is up to the competitor to obtain a refund by the cut off date, if you have not contacted to organise a refund by the cut off date you will be subject to the regular refund policy.