Stables - $28.50 per night (minimum 2 night charge)
Stable Cleaning Bond - $42.50 per stable - fully refundable if the stable is completely stripped of all bedding prior to departure
Tack Room - $16 per night (minimum 2 night charge)
Camping - $28.50 per night
- Each stable will come with approximately 1 cubic metre of shavings/sawdust, all further shavings/sawdust will be the responsibility of the competitor.
- Each stable will be charged a cleaning bond, this cleaning bond is fully refundable if the stable is completely stripped of all bedding prior to departure.
- A minimum 2 nights will be charged on each stable and tack room.
- AELEC does not provide power leads, hoses, wheelbarrows, shovels, rakes, feed bins etc
- Bump In is from the date and time listed above only, competitors are not permitted on grounds prior to this
- The gatehouse will be manned at times throughout this event
Booking Conditions/Refund Policy
- AELEC reserves the right to change your stable, tack room and/or camping booking at all times
- All refunds requested prior to the event will incur a 25% cancellation fee
- No refunds will be considered once the first booking day or first event day (whichever occurs first) has been reached
- A mandatory stable cleaning bond applies to each stable booked - this cleaning bond is fully refundable if the stable/s is completely stripped of all bedding prior to departure
- You will be notified of any changes made by our office, either by e-mail or phone
- No alterations to bookings will be made 48 hours prior to the first day of competition
AELEC Conditions of Entry
As a condition of the entry to the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre (AELEC) (The Venue) persons:
Agree to follow the direction and instructions of AELEC staff at all times whilst at the venue.
Agree to adhere to all directions displayed on signage within the AELEC.
Agree they will not do any of the following whilst at AELEC:
Use indecent, obscene, insulting or threatening language.
Behave in an offensive or indecent manner.
Light any fires.
Bring a dog to the venue without a lead. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst at the venue.
Leave any personal waste at the venue, except if the waste is left in the appropriate bins allocated.
Use any fire hoses at AELEC.
Interfere with or harm any wildlife at AELEC.
Smoke in or around any AELEC buildings. All venue buildings are smoke free.
Damage, deface or cover any structure, machinery, equipment, sign, descriptive plate or label.
Must comply with all NSW road rules and related legislation whilst at AELEC. In addition, the following applies:
Only registered vehicles including four wheel bikes are permitted to be used at the venue.
Riders of motorcycles, bicycles and four wheel bikes must wear Australian standard helmets.
Bicycles or any vehicles must not be used after dark without front and rear lights.
Golf carts must have current conditional registration in accordance with RTA legislation. Golf carts are only to be operated by licensed drivers. Golf carts must not be driven whilst the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Between sunset and sunrise, all golf carts are to be parked and keys are to removed. No golf carts are to be driven on site after dark unless authorised in writing.
All AELEC road signage and speed limits are to be adhered to at all times.
All vehicles, except those authorised, must park in designated car or truck parking areas. Vehicles parked without authority will be towed from the site and all costs will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Acknowledge that AELEC accepts no liability for the loss of or the damage to vehicles, or any goods or articles.
If camping, agree to camp only in the designated areas and not under trees or in watercourses. Power leads must be tagged and tested, and installed in a safe manner and must not cross roads or paths. Temporary yards must be of sturdy construction and must not exceed 4 metres square.
Agree that horses/livestock entering/exiting AELEC must do so on or in a conveying vehicle. For safety and security purposes they cannot be ridden or led into or out of the venue access gates.
Whether participant or spectator, must be respectful of other horse riders and venue users.
Ensure persons under the age of 18 are supervised by an adult at all times.
Report all incidents, accidents and damages to your event organiser and venue management.
AELEC may refuse admission to or cause to be removed from the venue any person that is, in the opinion of AELEC staff or appointed contractors intoxicated or any person that fails to abide with these conditions of entry or any other written signage at the venue. Persons must not remain on any part of the venue after having been requested to leave by an AELEC staff member or appointed contractor.