2023 Bega Show Equestrian Events
BEGA SHOW EQUESTRIAN EVENTS
- Class entry fees are very reasonable - all levels are welcome - many events to chose from.
- Please email enquiries regarding Horse entries, classes or stabling to firstname.lastname@example.org - all stables and yards will be on global entries and will open at the time of entries. There will be plenty of yards for everyone and Raymond will direct you to your parking spot on the grounds for those that book camping. (We want to make it hassle free and an enjoyable time for all) - Parking will be accordingly to nights staying - Edges filled first - please do not block exits
- Please ensure correct registration names are used for horses when entering and correct rider is attached to horse entry
- Please ensure registrations are current and up to date for horse and rider
- Showjumping Horse and Rider MUST be CURRENT EA registered in heights 105cm and above
- Volunteers are needed to run this event, please select when entering on global. The classes you can assist with. Marshalls, Pencilling, Picking Up Rails and setting up rings. Many thanks in advance to anyone that volunteers to help at the show. The Show Society cannot physical run all events it without our help.
- Please read the attached program detailing terms and conditions prior to entering
- Please Ensure you read the new 2023 EA Rules and Regulations regarding updates on equipment, helmets and tagging
- Include bank account details for prize money otherwise we will kindly accept all prizes donations
- Day stayers (parking will be in lagoon park)
- 2 Starts per day for showjumping
- Camping fee is per immediate family
- Sawdust available free of charge
- NO REFUNDS AFTER ENTRY CLOSE without medical certificate or vet certificate per horse.
- THIS YEAR Please purchase show entry gate passes online on the show website begashow.org.au
- Waivers attached